In today’s market, with home prices rising and a lack of inventory, some homeowners may consider trying to sell their home on their own, known in the industry as a For Sale by Owner (FSBO). There are several reasons why this might not be a good idea for the vast majority of sellers.
Here are the top five reasons according to Keeping Current Matters:
1. There are too many people to negotiate with
2. Exposure to prospective purchasers
3. Results come from the internet
4. FSBOing has become more and more difficult
5. You net more money when using an agent
Read the full explanation of why you shouldn’t FSBO from the Keeping Current Matters blog.